The IMPACT is guided by the vision of shaping students as conscientious and capable engineers who can build a strong peaceful and dynamic world, while being at the forefront of technological initiatives with a basic concern for human and ecological welfare.
The Institute for Manpower Planning And Career Training (IMPACT) was established to advance scholarship and practice in engineering and the sciences through a professional approach to education. It is charged with the mission of developing human capital in engineering streams with an interdisciplinary orientation. It offers a confluence of relevant knowledge areas bearing upon a problem of interest and strives to create generalist engineers, who are not only professionals fired by the passion to excel in their fields, but are also contributing members of society who deeply engage the world in the wider social context.
• We believe in educating students so that they are able to contribute through original ideas and projects in the ongoing engineering and technological evolution of the world.
• We believe in the discovery of new knowledge through innovative research that encourages entrepreneurship and economic development to benefit the nation and society.
• We believe in inclusiveness and collaboration across diverse races, religions and societies.
• We teach and follow ethical and environmentally responsible engineering practices.
• We believe in developing leadership, cooperation, collegiality and respect for human dignity in a culture of peace.
AMCO Colony, Koti Hosahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Prof. Sudhir Archarya,
Impact School Of Architecture,
Phone: 91 - 80 - 23334101/23621101