A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate's score in entrance test only. This rank list is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counselling) later. A minimum of 50% for General Merit and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
Candidates to please note:
The COMEDK PGET-2016 test administrator is authorized to dismiss a candidate from a test session for:
Failure to comply with the test procedures and regulations or with the test administrator's directions can result in COMEDK taking action/s that include, but are not limited to, barring candidates from future testing and or cancelling the test scores. No results would be announced in respect of dismissed candidates.
Note:Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following, in the order specified:
Please Note: COMEDK has entered into a strategic alliance with ERA Foundation, India (www.unigauge.com)for the conduct of online examination. However, please note that it does not have any agents, liaison, admission offices, representatives or any other office/s other than the offices of COMEDK & ERA Foundation mentioned in this brochure. Candidates are requested not to depend upon or deal with any person or organization/s claiming to be associated with the COMEDK or ERA, Foundation activities or claiming to help with admissions or entrance tests. COMEDK will not be responsible for the same and it advises the candidates to bring them to the notice of the concerned police authorities for taking penal action.
‘Brochure for COMEDK PGET – 2016’ lays down the procedure and necessary regulations for conduct of Entrance Test only. For Seat Selection process and other related processes the candidates are advised to visit our website for regular updates.
In order to provide timely information to the candidates about their applications, or the entrance test, or the results thereof, COMEDK has made the following arrangements:
|Assistance to candidates||Contact Details||Timing|
|For queries on Online
Application form and exam related queries you may contact
ERA Foundation Office
| Monday to Friday :10:00 am to 6:00 pm,|
Saturday :10:00 am to 1:00 pm .
Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
The website contains all the information available in this brochure. The website contains information pertaining to the Member Institutions, the courses offered and other relevant details.
1. Due care has been taken to compile the information contained in this information brochure, however should some inadvertent error be present, COMEDK, is not liable for the same.
2. All information or details with regards to the Member Institutions have been provided by the institutions, should any inadvertent error be present, COMEDK, is not liable and responsible for the same.
3. COMEDK cannot be held responsible for denial of Internet service, website unavailability, and unavailability to connect / reach voice / non voice support or any other reasons, beyond the control of COMEDK.
4. Applicants are advised not to send their original transcripts/Photocopies of Application form or other required documents to COMEDK office. COMEDK will not be responsible for any original /physical documents or transcripts sent. All required documents have to be uploaded with the application form online.
5. Should there be unforeseen changes in the calendar of events; COMEDK is not responsible for the same.
6. The process enlisted in this brochure, is based on guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the concerned statutory bodies. Any changes indicated by the statutory bodies during the COMEDK PGET-2016 process are binding on COMEDK for implementation.
7. All documents relating to COMEDK PGET 2016 will be retained for the current academic year only. Hence any dispute beyond the said academic year cannot be entertained.
8. The information content in this brochure is as on the date of Notification. Please refer to our web site for current and updated information.
9. COMEDK reserves the right to modify the various terms and conditions and other criteria incorporated in this brochure at its discretion and at any time after notifying the same on its website www.comedk.org.